Time to request a raise.
Dental Cooperative Members can request to upgrade to the associated Cooperative fee schedules with our partner Carriers. Each Carrier’s fee schedules are different, including Carrier specific restrictions and terms. To achieve the upgrade associated with Cooperative Members, the form below must be submitted to the Dental Cooperative exclusively through the online form.
Step 1) Beginning July 1, 2021, the Dental Cooperative will be exclusively using CAQH as the platform for collecting and verifying Provider credentials as part of the Insurance Fee Maximization process. CAQH is FREE for Providers to create and manage their credentials, reduces repetitive paperwork, and keeps all the information in one place to share with Carriers. Click here to create a CAQH account. For those already using CAQH, please verify the Provider is current and attested before you submit an action below to ensure faster submission.
Step 2) Review the associated fee schedule posted in Member Services. If the fees are acceptable, continue to Step 3.
Step 3) The form requires you to verify the Provider is currently directly contracted with the requested Carriers. If the Provider is not directly contracted with a Carrier, do not submit this form, a Provider Application must be submitted instead of an Upgrade Request.
Step 4) Use the form below to submit an Upgrade request with the Dental Cooperative insurance partners. Upgrade requests will be processed only if the following criteria are met:
- Provider is a current paying Member of the Dental Cooperative.
- Provider is directly contracted with the Carrier (See Step 3). Instructions to verify a direct contract are provided in the form below after you choose your requested Carriers.
- Beginning July 1, 20201, all Providers will be required to have an updated CAQH account and provider their CAQH Provider ID.
- All information requested must be included and current. Missing or expired data will delay the submission process.
- Most Carriers restrict upgrades within a specific time frame. Upgrades requests within the restricted time period will not be submitted. Review Member Services to check any restricted time frames for each Carrier.
- Applications are submitted and tracked on behalf of Cooperative members, but Carriers reserve the right to restrict and deny requests based on their own criteria.
If you are having trouble with the form or need help, please contact your local Area Director for assistance.
Having issues submitting the online form? Please contact your local Area Director: